2 died in suspected murder-suicide in Dawson County
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
GOTHENBURG, Neb. (AP) – Authorities say two people died in a suspected murder-suicide in the Dawson County community of Gothenburg.
The Dawson County Attorney’s Office says a relative discovered the bodies of 53-year-old Jill and 52-year-old Jeff McCandless on Saturday evening. Jeff McCandless is believed to have shot and killed Jill McCandless, who had been a Gothenburg police officer since 2010, before killing himself.
The article goes on to state the following:
The incident is being investigated by the Nebraska State Patrol and the Dawson County Attorney’s Office.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House