2 died in suspected murder-suicide in Dawson County
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
GOTHENBURG, Neb. (AP) – Authorities say two people died in a suspected murder-suicide in the Dawson County community of Gothenburg.
The Dawson County Attorney’s Office says a relative discovered the bodies of 53-year-old Jill and 52-year-old Jeff McCandless on Saturday evening. Jeff McCandless is believed to have shot and killed Jill McCandless, who had been a Gothenburg police officer since 2010, before killing himself.
The article goes on to state the following:
The incident is being investigated by the Nebraska State Patrol and the Dawson County Attorney’s Office.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Former Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft ill after trip to Dominican Republic
- TRUMP TWEETS: Outrage over Hope Hicks testimony, slams Dems, witch hunt and more!
- REPORT: Warner Bros. film studio in lockdown after stage hand on Anne Hathaway movie stabbed in neck