Actor De Niro trashes the United States before audience in Middle East
Robert De Niro, the Hollywood icon who once said he’d like to punch President Trump in the face is back at it again, but this time, he’s punched the entire United States in the face, right in front of a packed audience in the Middle East.
De Niro reportedly spoke at Dubai’s World Government Summit on Sunday, and said the U.S. is a “backward” country that is suffering from a “temporary case of insanity.”
The Washington Times reported:
He said that in the country he’s describing, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency suggested last week that global warming may be a good thing for humanity.
“I am talking about my own country, the United States of America. We don’t like to say we are a ‘backward’ country so let’s just say we’re suffering from a case of temporary insanity,” he added.
De Niro received applause and laughs when he said the U.S. “will eventually cure itself by voting our dangerous leader” out of office. He spoke Sunday at Dubai’s World Government Summit.
Robert De Niro slams President Trump yet again at summit in Dubai pic.twitter.com/MHIyw042jZ
— FOX & friends (@foxandfriends) February 12, 2018
De Niro flys on a private jet to Dubai, a theocratic dictatorship, to condemn America over climate! How much do you have to pay Dr Niro to act like a hypocritical ingrate? https://t.co/bkyReOCpar
— Andrew Marcus (@ImAndrewMarcus) February 12, 2018
Hollywood star Robert De Niro takes aim at the Trump administration’s stance on climate change, telling an audience in the Middle East that he was visiting from a “backward” country suffering from “temporary insanity”: https://t.co/p4TmZFOMWj
— AP Politics (@AP_Politics) February 11, 2018
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: School cancels classes after parents threaten ‘open hunting season’ on transgender girl
- POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s crackdown on security clearances?
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa