Actor De Niro trashes the United States before audience in Middle East
Robert De Niro, the Hollywood icon who once said he’d like to punch President Trump in the face is back at it again, but this time, he’s punched the entire United States in the face, right in front of a packed audience in the Middle East.
De Niro reportedly spoke at Dubai’s World Government Summit on Sunday, and said the U.S. is a “backward” country that is suffering from a “temporary case of insanity.”
The Washington Times reported:
He said that in the country he’s describing, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency suggested last week that global warming may be a good thing for humanity.
“I am talking about my own country, the United States of America. We don’t like to say we are a ‘backward’ country so let’s just say we’re suffering from a case of temporary insanity,” he added.
De Niro received applause and laughs when he said the U.S. “will eventually cure itself by voting our dangerous leader” out of office. He spoke Sunday at Dubai’s World Government Summit.
Robert De Niro slams President Trump yet again at summit in Dubai pic.twitter.com/MHIyw042jZ
— FOX & friends (@foxandfriends) February 12, 2018
De Niro flys on a private jet to Dubai, a theocratic dictatorship, to condemn America over climate! How much do you have to pay Dr Niro to act like a hypocritical ingrate? https://t.co/bkyReOCpar
— Andrew Marcus (@ImAndrewMarcus) February 12, 2018
Hollywood star Robert De Niro takes aim at the Trump administration’s stance on climate change, telling an audience in the Middle East that he was visiting from a “backward” country suffering from “temporary insanity”: https://t.co/p4TmZFOMWj
— AP Politics (@AP_Politics) February 11, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter
- REPORT: 10 Democrats break with leaders, support GOP bill
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats