EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against escalating socialism in America
A new agenda being pushed by the radical Democrats in Washington, DC is forcing patriotic Americans to fight back with a very strong message: “Say No To Socialism.”
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch said it’s time to send a powerful message that the socialist proposals being advanced to the public are NOT in line with American values. This newly-designed bumper sticker is a way to push back against radical Democrats and the mainstream media that supports them.
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!
BUY YOUR BUMPER STICKER NOW and TEAM DML will send one sticker to your address and the additional bumper sticker will be sent to the office of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) in Washington, DC, who is a member of the Democratic Socialists of America.
The bumper sticker is 7 inches wide by 3 inches high.
Check out with PayPal below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- VIDEO: Fox News Hosts Tear Into Trump Over John McCain Attacks
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute