BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — At least one person was injured and a suspect is in custody Friday after a shooting at a high school in Ocala, Florida, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office.
Authorities asked residents to avoid the area of Forest High School.
The article goes on to state the following:
The shooting comes on the day of a National School Walkout against gun violence.
This is a developing story.
JUST IN: Deputies are responding to a shooting at a high school in Ocala, Florida. A suspect is in custody and at least one person has been injured, sheriff's office says https://t.co/cN45tR0XPP
— CNN (@CNN) April 20, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by CNN.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- REPORT: Comedian dead at 32
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter
- REPORT: House does redo vote on bill to reopen government