BREAKING: 4-Year-Old Child Dies After Falling Out Bronx Apartment Window (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A four-year-old girl with autism has died after falling out of an apartment window in the Bronx.
According to police, the young girl was playing in the fourth-floor apartment on East 140th Street around 5 p.m. Saturday when she somehow managed to get up into the window and then fell out.
The article goes on to state the following:
Authorities tell CBS2 that there were two adults in the home at the time of the accident however, the girl was reportedly able to climb over an air conditioning unit in the window and fell to her death.
— New York Post (@nypost) February 10, 2019
Lord have mercy.
Accidents, drownings, getting lost due to bad sense of direction. It happens all the time. Parents have to be super vigilant with their ASD children.
Such a tragedy. https://t.co/kBW6mnor4w
— Nick Dubin, Psy.D. (@NicolasD1977) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy