BREAKING: Al-Qaeda leader calls for jihad on US
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FRANCE24.COM:
Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri on Sunday urged Muslims carry out jihad against the United States.
In a five-minute video entitled “Tel Aviv is Also a Land of Muslims,” the Egyptian doctor who took charge of the global terror group after its founder Osama bin Laden was killed in 2011 referred to the Palestinian Authority as the “sellers of Palestine” while urging followers to take up arms.
The article goes on to state the following:
He added that Bin Laden had declared the US “the first enemy of the Muslims, and swore that it will not dream of security until it is lived in reality in Palestine, and until all the armies of disbelief leave the land of Muhammad.”
He argued that Islamic countries had failed to act in Muslims’ interests by entering into the United Nations, which recognizes Israel, and submitting to Security Council and General Assembly resolutions instead of sharia (Islamic law).
To weigh in on this information provided by FRANCE24.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FRANCE24.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…