BREAKING: Al-Qaeda leader calls for jihad on US
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FRANCE24.COM:
Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri on Sunday urged Muslims carry out jihad against the United States.
In a five-minute video entitled “Tel Aviv is Also a Land of Muslims,” the Egyptian doctor who took charge of the global terror group after its founder Osama bin Laden was killed in 2011 referred to the Palestinian Authority as the “sellers of Palestine” while urging followers to take up arms.
The article goes on to state the following:
He added that Bin Laden had declared the US “the first enemy of the Muslims, and swore that it will not dream of security until it is lived in reality in Palestine, and until all the armies of disbelief leave the land of Muhammad.”
He argued that Islamic countries had failed to act in Muslims’ interests by entering into the United Nations, which recognizes Israel, and submitting to Security Council and General Assembly resolutions instead of sharia (Islamic law).
To weigh in on this information provided by FRANCE24.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FRANCE24.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Lara Trump fires back over secret Omarosa tape
- BREAKING: Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her campaign job after firing (Video)
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: School cancels classes after parents threaten ‘open hunting season’ on transgender girl
- POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s crackdown on security clearances?
- REPORT: Federal judge hands Obama Presidential Center opponents a win
- VIDEO: James Clapper Responds to News About Trump Revoking Security Clearances
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to Trump revoking Brennan’s security clearance