BREAKING: Anti-Trump former FBI lawyer to defy House Judiciary Committee subpoena
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Lisa Page, the former anti-Trump FBI lawyer and member of special counsel Robert Mueller’s team, said Tuesday evening that she will not attend a House committee hearing for which she had been subpoeanaed.
According to CNN, Ms. Page will not attend the planned deposition hearing by the House Judiciary and Oversight committees over access to her papers at the FBI, which had previously been provided to Congress
The article goes on to state the following:
Page attorney Amy Jeffress, in a statement tweeted out by CNN reporter Laura Jarrett, said her client had only been subpoenaed four days before the planned hearing and needed more time to prepare.
— Jeremy Herb (@jeremyherb) July 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Top Dem’s massive probe of President Trump hits a snag
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- REPORT: Conway punches back after Trump calls him ‘husband from hell’
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Cindy McCain shares hateful message she received after latest attack from President Trump
- POLL: Are Trump’s tweets against Kellyanne Conway’s husband going too far?
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- OpEd: Cuomo unleashes anti-Trump tirade after feds downgrade priority of $30B infrastructure project
- BREAKING: Federal judge drops bombshell on Trump’s drilling plans across the U.S.