BREAKING: Anti-Trump former FBI lawyer to defy House Judiciary Committee subpoena
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Lisa Page, the former anti-Trump FBI lawyer and member of special counsel Robert Mueller’s team, said Tuesday evening that she will not attend a House committee hearing for which she had been subpoeanaed.
According to CNN, Ms. Page will not attend the planned deposition hearing by the House Judiciary and Oversight committees over access to her papers at the FBI, which had previously been provided to Congress
The article goes on to state the following:
Page attorney Amy Jeffress, in a statement tweeted out by CNN reporter Laura Jarrett, said her client had only been subpoenaed four days before the planned hearing and needed more time to prepare.
— Jeremy Herb (@jeremyherb) July 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide