BREAKING: Attorneys for Kavanaugh accuser make another request in negotiations over testimony
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
WASHINGTON – Lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford are asking for an additional day to consider whether she will testify against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and blasted Republicans for “cavalier treatment of a sexual assault survivor.”
An attorney for Ford, who accused Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her when they were teenagers, said Friday evening in a letter obtained by USA TODAY that Republicans have created “tremendous and unwarranted anxiety and stress” on her by rushing the decision on whether she will testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Your cavalier treatment of a sexual assault survivor who has been doing her best to cooperate with the Committee is completely inappropriate,” Debra Katz, an attorney for Ford wrote to the committee leadership staff Friday evening.
Ford’s lawyer asks for additional day to decide on Senate Judiciary Committee testimonyhttps://t.co/LwUHCTHT8M
— Anna Sunshine (@sunshinetinks) September 22, 2018
— Andrew S. Ginsburg (@GinsburgJobs) September 22, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by USATODAY.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting USATODAY.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- BREAKING: Chris Christie releases statement on White House chief of staff role
- REPORT: Eight newly elected Dem governors skip out on meeting with Trump
- REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
- BREAKING: Fiance of missing Colorado mom driven away by deputies as FBI search team moves in on his ranch (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Venezuelans now regretting gun ban that stripped them of their weapons
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- REPORT: Justice Department releases total cost of Russia investigation since May 2017; it’s staggering
- REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
- POLL: Is Michael Cohen telling the truth?