BREAKING: Attorneys for Kavanaugh accuser make another request in negotiations over testimony
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
WASHINGTON – Lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford are asking for an additional day to consider whether she will testify against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and blasted Republicans for “cavalier treatment of a sexual assault survivor.”
An attorney for Ford, who accused Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her when they were teenagers, said Friday evening in a letter obtained by USA TODAY that Republicans have created “tremendous and unwarranted anxiety and stress” on her by rushing the decision on whether she will testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Your cavalier treatment of a sexual assault survivor who has been doing her best to cooperate with the Committee is completely inappropriate,” Debra Katz, an attorney for Ford wrote to the committee leadership staff Friday evening.
Ford’s lawyer asks for additional day to decide on Senate Judiciary Committee testimonyhttps://t.co/LwUHCTHT8M
— Anna Sunshine (@sunshinetinks) September 22, 2018
— Andrew S. Ginsburg (@GinsburgJobs) September 22, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by USATODAY.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance