BREAKING: Attorneys for Kavanaugh accuser make another request in negotiations over testimony
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
WASHINGTON – Lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford are asking for an additional day to consider whether she will testify against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and blasted Republicans for “cavalier treatment of a sexual assault survivor.”
An attorney for Ford, who accused Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her when they were teenagers, said Friday evening in a letter obtained by USA TODAY that Republicans have created “tremendous and unwarranted anxiety and stress” on her by rushing the decision on whether she will testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Your cavalier treatment of a sexual assault survivor who has been doing her best to cooperate with the Committee is completely inappropriate,” Debra Katz, an attorney for Ford wrote to the committee leadership staff Friday evening.
Ford’s lawyer asks for additional day to decide on Senate Judiciary Committee testimonyhttps://t.co/LwUHCTHT8M
— Anna Sunshine (@sunshinetinks) September 22, 2018
— Andrew S. Ginsburg (@GinsburgJobs) September 22, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by USATODAY.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting USATODAY.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- POLL: Do you think the caravan heading to the US from Honduras will be allowed into the US