BREAKING: Avenatti announces decision on potential 2020 run
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Stormy Daniels’s attorney, Michael Avenatti, announced Tuesday that he will not run for president in 2020, ending speculation that he could challenge President Trump.
“After consultation with my family and at their request, I have decided not to seek the presidency of the U.S. in 2020,” Avenatti said in a statement shared on Twitter.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I do not make this decision lightly – I make it out of respect for my family. But for their concerns, I would run.”
Please see my statement below regarding 2020. pic.twitter.com/ztCfZUY6hA
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) December 4, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits