BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Michael Avenatti, the attorney representing an adult film star in her lawsuit against President Trump and his former longtime lawyer Michael Cohen, said Friday that he would be open to representing Cohen in the future against the president.
In an interview with MSNBC’s “The Beat with Ari Melber,” Avenatti said that he had spoken with Cohen recently, calling it a “very positive meeting” but declining to go into specifics about whether the two spoke about representation.
The article goes on to state the following:
“If he was prepared to do the right thing, come clean, and basically turn state’s evidence, I would absolutely consider it,” Avenatti said. “Michael Cohen and I actually had the chance to converse.”
“I think it would send quite the message” to Trump, Avenatti added, saying that he was “encouraged” of the likelihood of success in his case during the meeting with Cohen.
It’s unclear whether Avenatti would be legally able to represent Cohen in a case against Trump, as the former longtime Trump attorney is named alongside the president in adult film star Stormy Daniels’s defamation lawsuit.
“Michael Cohen and I had a chance to converse” we had “a very positive meeting” pic.twitter.com/AGA0MTvgmq
— TheBeat w/Ari Melber (@TheBeatWithAri) July 20, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Shooting outside football stadium; multiple people reportedly shot
- REPORT: “It was one of the most horrific accidents I have ever seen”: Suspected DUI head-on collision kills 6 in Utah
- REPORT: Democrats hold 9-point lead over Republicans in battle for House: poll
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- REPORT: Trump’s approval rating jumps higher than Obama’s ahead of midterms
- BREAKING: Guatelmala president reported nearly 100 ISIS terrorists caught
- Trump Tweets: Caravan and Dems. DML responds.
- REPORT: Ted Cruz asked if Trump is a friend or foe; his answer is complicated
- The latest photos from Mexico caravan as number hits 10k
- REPORT: Special counsel examines conflicting accounts as scrutiny of Roger Stone and WikiLeaks deepens