BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Michael Avenatti, the attorney representing an adult film star in her lawsuit against President Trump and his former longtime lawyer Michael Cohen, said Friday that he would be open to representing Cohen in the future against the president.
In an interview with MSNBC’s “The Beat with Ari Melber,” Avenatti said that he had spoken with Cohen recently, calling it a “very positive meeting” but declining to go into specifics about whether the two spoke about representation.
The article goes on to state the following:
“If he was prepared to do the right thing, come clean, and basically turn state’s evidence, I would absolutely consider it,” Avenatti said. “Michael Cohen and I actually had the chance to converse.”
“I think it would send quite the message” to Trump, Avenatti added, saying that he was “encouraged” of the likelihood of success in his case during the meeting with Cohen.
It’s unclear whether Avenatti would be legally able to represent Cohen in a case against Trump, as the former longtime Trump attorney is named alongside the president in adult film star Stormy Daniels’s defamation lawsuit.
“Michael Cohen and I had a chance to converse” we had “a very positive meeting” pic.twitter.com/AGA0MTvgmq
— TheBeat w/Ari Melber (@TheBeatWithAri) July 20, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump admits paying off mortgage in old video clip
- REPORT: Kevin Spacey movie earns jaw-dropping meager amount on opening day
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: Over 70 former intel officers and leaders denounce Trump’s threat to revoke clearances
- REPORT: Ex-employee ‘whistleblower’ makes disturbing allegations against Tesla
- BREAKING: Trump lawyer cooperating, sharing details for Mueller probe
- REPORT: Insider says FDNY brawl ‘one of the most severe beatings seen on tape’
- REPORT: U.S. special counsel recommends six months in prison for Papadopoulos
- REPORT: Military Judge issues stunning ruling on 9/11 Guantánamo detainees