BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Michael Avenatti, the attorney representing an adult film star in her lawsuit against President Trump and his former longtime lawyer Michael Cohen, said Friday that he would be open to representing Cohen in the future against the president.
In an interview with MSNBC’s “The Beat with Ari Melber,” Avenatti said that he had spoken with Cohen recently, calling it a “very positive meeting” but declining to go into specifics about whether the two spoke about representation.
The article goes on to state the following:
“If he was prepared to do the right thing, come clean, and basically turn state’s evidence, I would absolutely consider it,” Avenatti said. “Michael Cohen and I actually had the chance to converse.”
“I think it would send quite the message” to Trump, Avenatti added, saying that he was “encouraged” of the likelihood of success in his case during the meeting with Cohen.
It’s unclear whether Avenatti would be legally able to represent Cohen in a case against Trump, as the former longtime Trump attorney is named alongside the president in adult film star Stormy Daniels’s defamation lawsuit.
“Michael Cohen and I had a chance to converse” we had “a very positive meeting” pic.twitter.com/AGA0MTvgmq
— TheBeat w/Ari Melber (@TheBeatWithAri) July 20, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems