BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has told White House chief of staff John Kelly that he is planning to resign before President Trump fires him, according to a new Axios report.
A source with direct knowledge told Axios that he is planning to step down because “he’s expecting to be fired.”
Reports of Rosenstein’s verbal resignation comes days after The New York Times reported that he proposed secretly recording conversations with Trump and discussed the possibility of invoking the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office.
The report also stated:
Reports from multiple outlets on Monday morning indicated Rosenstein was heading to the White House, expecting to be fired.
This is a developing story.
From @johnrobertsFox “A SOURCE FAMILIAR WITH THE SITUATION SAYS ROSENSTEIN IS HEADING TO THE WHITE HOUSE – EXPECTING TO BE FIRED. HE HAS NOT VERBALLY RESIGNED…”
— Bret Baier (@BretBaier) September 24, 2018
— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) September 24, 2018
BREAKING: AP Source: Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein is expecting to be fired, heading to White House Monday morning.
— The Associated Press (@AP) September 24, 2018
— The Boston Globe (@BostonGlobe) September 24, 2018
A source close to Rosenstein disputes the Axios report that Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein has verbally resigned, @LauraAJarrett reports. The source says that Rosenstein expects he is being fired.
Noel Francisco, the solicitor general, would take on oversight of the Mueller probe.
— erica orden (@eorden) September 24, 2018
Source familiar tells HuffPost that Rosenstein is en route to White House, expecting to be fired.
— Ryan J. Reilly (@ryanjreilly) September 24, 2018
— Bloomberg (@business) September 24, 2018
— NBC News (@NBCNews) September 24, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) September 24, 2018
BREAKING: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has verbally resigned to Chief of Staff John Kelly in anticipation of being fired by President Trump, according to a source with direct knowledge. https://t.co/CYrag48dtQ
— Axios (@axios) September 24, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: Boy, 4, dies after being impaled in freak household accident
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse