BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has told White House chief of staff John Kelly that he is planning to resign before President Trump fires him, according to a new Axios report.
A source with direct knowledge told Axios that he is planning to step down because “he’s expecting to be fired.”
Reports of Rosenstein’s verbal resignation comes days after The New York Times reported that he proposed secretly recording conversations with Trump and discussed the possibility of invoking the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office.
The report also stated:
Reports from multiple outlets on Monday morning indicated Rosenstein was heading to the White House, expecting to be fired.
This is a developing story.
From @johnrobertsFox “A SOURCE FAMILIAR WITH THE SITUATION SAYS ROSENSTEIN IS HEADING TO THE WHITE HOUSE – EXPECTING TO BE FIRED. HE HAS NOT VERBALLY RESIGNED…”
— Bret Baier (@BretBaier) September 24, 2018
— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) September 24, 2018
BREAKING: AP Source: Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein is expecting to be fired, heading to White House Monday morning.
— The Associated Press (@AP) September 24, 2018
— The Boston Globe (@BostonGlobe) September 24, 2018
A source close to Rosenstein disputes the Axios report that Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein has verbally resigned, @LauraAJarrett reports. The source says that Rosenstein expects he is being fired.
Noel Francisco, the solicitor general, would take on oversight of the Mueller probe.
— erica orden (@eorden) September 24, 2018
Source familiar tells HuffPost that Rosenstein is en route to White House, expecting to be fired.
— Ryan J. Reilly (@ryanjreilly) September 24, 2018
— Bloomberg (@business) September 24, 2018
— NBC News (@NBCNews) September 24, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) September 24, 2018
BREAKING: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has verbally resigned to Chief of Staff John Kelly in anticipation of being fired by President Trump, according to a source with direct knowledge. https://t.co/CYrag48dtQ
— Axios (@axios) September 24, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out