BREAKING: Biden releases tax returns: See what they reveal about his income since leaving office
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday released his tax returns from 2016 to 2018, showing his income increased significantly after leaving office.
Biden’s federal tax return for 2016, his last full year as vice president, showed adjusted gross income of nearly $400,000, while his 2017 federal tax return reported adjusted gross income of more than $11 million.
The article goes on to state the following:
His 2018 federal tax return reported adjusted gross income of $4.6 million.
Combined, Biden and his wife Jill “earned more than $15 million in the two years after the former vice president left the Obama administration,” CNBC reported.
CNN more accurately reported the combined income over two years as $15.6 million, in a tweet (see below).
Matt Viser, national political reporter for the Washington Post tweeted, “Joe Biden has now released 21 years of tax returns — more than any other Democratic candidate.”
Joe Biden has now released 21 years of tax returns — more than any other Democratic candidate. And certainly more than the zero years President Trump has released. His latest tax returns are viewable here: https://t.co/wmo9qm3XXN
— Matt Viser (@mviser) July 9, 2019
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) July 9, 2019
— Sahil Kapur (@sahilkapur) July 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?