BREAKING: Charges filed in New Mexico compound case
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBS6ALBANY.COM:
Five residents of a ramshackle desert compound were indicted Tuesday on firearms and conspiracy charges. Federal prosecutors in New Mexico say the group was preparing for violent attacks on government, military, educational and financial institutions.
Jany Leveille, 35; Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40; Hujrah Wahhaj, 37; Subhanah Wahhaj, 35; and Lucas Morton, 40, are scheduled to appear Wednesday in federal court in Albuquerque for arraignment and detention hearings, where public defenders are expected to be appointed to represent them.
The article goes on to state the following:
The grand jury indictment alleges they transported firearms and ammunition from Georgia to New Mexico in December 2017.
Prosecutors said the five, all members of an extended family, established a training camp and firing range in Amalia, New Mexico, where they stored firearms and ammunition and engaged in firearms and tactical training “as part of their common plan to prepare for violent attacks.”
Eleven children were removed from the squalid compound near the Colorado border during an Aug. 3 raid. Taos County authorities returned three days later and recovered the body of a severely disabled 3-year-old boy who they say was kidnapped by his father, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, in Georgia.
Residents of New Mexico compound indicted on federal charges https://t.co/32QhqgGb8z
— Fox News (@FoxNews) September 12, 2018
— NBC 15 (@mynbc15) September 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by CBS6ALBANY.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBS6ALBANY.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway changes Twitter bio after her husband rips on Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: White House responds to judge’s ruling on Acosta press pass
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol releases ANOTHER video of migrants destroying new wire on fence (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Media quiet about violent clash in Tijuana as Mexicans protest migrant caravan
- BREAKING: Democrat Stacey Abrams Ends Bid For Georgia Governor, Decrying ‘Suppression’
- REPORT: Migrants won’t see armed US soldiers on border
- REPORT: Michael Avenatti is evicted from his law offices in Newport Beach
- REPORT: Woolsey fire destroys movie director’s home, burns entire life savings in ‘fire-proof’ safe (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels explodes on Twitter in rant at airline over lost luggage before speech
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott