BREAKING: CNN fires back at Trump over Acosta exchange, DML slams CNN

BY TEAM DML / NOVEMBER 7, 2018 /

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

• Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:

CNN chastised President Trump Wednesday after he repeatedly clashed with reporters during a press conference at the White House.

“This president’s ongoing attacks on the press have gone too far. They are not only dangerous, they are disturbingly un-American,” the network said in a statement.

The article goes on to state the following:

“While President Trump has made it clear he does not respect a free press, he has a sworn obligation to protect it. A free press is vital to democracy, and we stand behind Jim Acosta and his fellow journalists everywhere,” the network added.

To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.

Following the press conference, DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch responded on Twitter, posting a video of the heated exchange with Acosta, and writing, “Acosta and CNN are trash.”

DML also tweeted the following message to the President:

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com

1. LJS November 7th, 2018 at 2:19 pm

I viewed the incident LIVE. CNN reporter was outrageously rude AND disrespectful!!!
    Your station has fueled the civil unrest in this country too long!!! Wake up!!l

2. Capit November 7th, 2018 at 2:24 pm

In defense of Trump, Jim always starts fights with him. I have never seen Jim not be rude and it doesn’t matter who he is interviewing. He doesn’t know when to shut up and keeps asking questions even after he is giving the privilege of the answers. The way he pushed the aid was rude no matter if he had the mike or not. He was combative from the moment he opened his mouth. #SickofCNN

3. Marcie November 7th, 2018 at 2:25 pm

Poor Acosta he got his hand slapped for being a bad boy. They ought to ban him. CNN OWES AMERICA and AMERICANS a true apology. Fire Acosta. Sorry but CNN does suck. They don’t represent journalism in any means

4. Joseph M Stonelake November 7th, 2018 at 2:29 pm

I also, CNN was RUDE and OBNOXIOUSNESS! I would bar them from the White House PERIOD!

5. Marcia November 7th, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Acosta is a disgrace to journalism. He’s arrogant, likes to start battles, rude, a big crybaby. You’d couldn’t pic him on a real battlefield. He reminds me of Alex Baldwin in his bullying ways. CNN you also are irrehensible, your daily dose of trump hate is disgraceful, you have absolutely no integrity. Act like adults, leave out your one sided opinions, your no better than the view. Respect your President and do your job, reporting the news without your opinions. Who do you think you are, your not that important. Stop working for the democrats and treat our President with respect. You actually turned my 87 year old mother into a hater with your lies. You owe it to the public to have integrity. Clinton lost, even when you gave her debate questions. Get over it, she’s not your President, Donald Trump is your President, and I am forever grateful for that.

6. Barbara November 7th, 2018 at 2:44 pm

CNN slams Trump on everything he does and then they call him out for doing the same thing. Acosta is a disrespectful, unprofessional reporter! He treats Trump and his staff terrible. Shame they can’t just keep out of press conferences!

7. Jo November 7th, 2018 at 3:05 pm

Dont agree with you DML. The Press is So disrespectful and Nasty and after 3 years I do not blame president Trump one Bit!! I would have had him escorted out, and never let him back or bettet yet, No more Press meetings period. Fax or email them need to know info only since they continue to show such HATE!! They are dangerous and are causing the Divide!!

8. Candace Schermerhorn November 7th, 2018 at 3:18 pm

Sometimes President Trump irritates me when he gives his speeches, but Acosta needed to be put in his place. The rudest man I’ve ever known to speak that way to the President of the US. He he talked to me that way, I guarantee he would be put in his place. If he grabbed the mic from me…….

9. Joanne November 7th, 2018 at 3:44 pm

Come on DML. Silence is golden. Walk away. I can’t wait to see you love on all the press that will hate you because you are a conservative. You just deal with hate email. Wait until it’s one lie after the other on you. Let’s see how your attitude will change. Wait when they go after your family how calm you’ll be.

• Sharon November 7th, 2018 at 10:03 pm

I have to agree with you here. I have followed Dennis when he first started his walk & talks. He is very passionate about what he believes in and his family means the world to him, as it should. I can see him getting very upset if he were treated the same way, I think we all would.

10. Audrey November 7th, 2018 at 5:04 pm

11. R. Nellis November 7th, 2018 at 6:44 pm

CNN you are fake news. Maybe if you and your ilk verified stories rather than run with what you got you would be more trustworthy. And if you’re going to cover politics, keep it fair. Y’all gave 0bama and the democrats an easy 8 years and there was much more sinister crap going on and you missed it. So much for ratings…I know, I know, he was the media darling. You made this bed now sleep in it.

12. Glenda atwood November 7th, 2018 at 7:35 pm

CNN should fire him in other countries u would have had ur head chopped off..This is what our country has come to we should be ashamed and not allow it.Im sure other country’s think of us as weak to allow this…im sorry i try to live for God but im afraid i would have to ask God to close his ears and eyes for 5 mins when he wouldn’t do what he was ask by Our President. I’m afraid i would have knocked his teeth out….
    Thanks President Trump for being the. Only Man in the Room…

13. Sheryl November 7th, 2018 at 8:08 pm

Well Dennis is at it again. Why do you stick your nose in Trumps business . He runs this county you run you news station. Your loseing your base becuse you rude hateful and a know it all. I see not one Twitter realise to you was positive.President Trump had Evey right to put Acosta in his place he also has a right to put you in your place. I bet your ass to your wife and kids. Because no one can please you I will tell you again your ego is bigger then Trumps. Lay of Trump. I am sick of your bashing. Trump like you could do any better

14. Sheryl November 7th, 2018 at 8:10 pm

I stand with my PRESIDENT. Lay off DML

15. Sharon A Denny November 7th, 2018 at 9:31 pm

DML, REALLY???????
    WHAT THE HECK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU??? GET OFF THE WINE IT’S FOGGING YOUR BRAIN…
    WE ALL USE TO LOVE LISTENING TO YOU BUT, AS OF LATELY Y, YOU HAVE BECOME A DIFFERENT PERSON THAT I’M NOT LIKING THAT MUCH ANYMORE SINCE YOU’VE BECOME A KNOE IT ALL AND HAVE TURNED ON OUR PRESIDENT. YOU ARE GOING TO LISE A LOT OF YOUR PEOPLE.
    I SAW THE WHOLE CONFERENCE ABD ACOSTA & ALL OF THE MEDIA WERE VERY DISRESPECTFUL & TRUMP REMAINED VERY CALM FOR WHAT THOSE IDIOT’S PUT HIM THROUGH. I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU STUCJ UP FOR ACOSTA