BREAKING: CNN’s Jim Acosta is BANNED from the White House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta has been denied access to the White House after getting into a heated shouting match with President Donald Trump and grabbing a mic away from a female aide at a press conference.
A Secret Service agent denied Acosta entry to the White House grounds on Wednesday evening, and revoked his ‘hard pass’, the long-term press pass issued to the White House press corps.
The article goes on to state the following:
‘I’ve just been denied entrance to the WH. Secret Service just informed me I cannot enter the WH grounds for my 8pm hit,’ Acosta wrote in a tweet at 7.46pm.
I’ve just been denied entrance to the WH. Secret Service just informed me I cannot enter the WH grounds for my 8pm hit
— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) November 8, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling
- BREAKING: Iran ‘seizes British-flagged oil tanker’
- POLL: Dems unleash on Trump – Can his presidency survive?