BREAKING: Confirmed: Mueller seeking subpoena, contempt citation against foreign corporation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Documents filed with the Supreme Court and unsealed on Wednesday revealed definitively, and for the first time, that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is the party seeking a grand jury subpoena and subsequent contempt citation against an unnamed, government-controlled foreign corporation that has resisted prosecutors’ efforts at every turn.
Fox News has previously reported on strong indications that Mueller’s office was behind the case, although neither his office nor lawyers for the unnamed overseas company would provide confirmation.
The article goes on to state the following:
The proceedings are believed to be linked to attempts by Mueller’s team to secure information to present to an empaneled grand jury in the special counsel’s Russia investigation. Mueller is looking into not only whether members of President Trump’s inner circle improperly colluded with Russia, but also a range of other matters pertaining to foreign activities by high-ranking Americans.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report