BREAKING: Court clears way for Sandy Hook lawsuit against gunmakers
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Connecticut Supreme Court reportedly ruled Thursday that a lawsuit against firearms manufacturers brought by the families of victims of the Sandy Hook massacre could go to court.
The ruling could require firearms companies to give the families access to internal communications that they have been trying to keep secret, according to The New York Times.
The article goes on to state the following:
The families have alleged that companies that made the weapons used in the deadly shooting at an elementary school are partly responsible for it. They also have argued that the AR-15-style Bushmaster used by the gunman was promoted as a weapon of war.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- REPORT: Sen. Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez lashes out against Trump and his supporters in Twitter rant
- REPORT: Ivanka Trump quotes Abraham Lincoln in response to Mueller report findings
- BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide