BREAKING: Court clears way for Sandy Hook lawsuit against gunmakers
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Connecticut Supreme Court reportedly ruled Thursday that a lawsuit against firearms manufacturers brought by the families of victims of the Sandy Hook massacre could go to court.
The ruling could require firearms companies to give the families access to internal communications that they have been trying to keep secret, according to The New York Times.
The article goes on to state the following:
The families have alleged that companies that made the weapons used in the deadly shooting at an elementary school are partly responsible for it. They also have argued that the AR-15-style Bushmaster used by the gunman was promoted as a weapon of war.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report