BREAKING: Democrat senator in NJ wins re-election amid corruption allegations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
New Jersey voters held their noses Tuesday and re-elected corruption-plagued Democratic US Sen. Bob Menendez, according to a report.
In one of the most brutal and closely watched races of the season, Menendez beat out retired millionaire pharma exec and former Trump delegate Bob Hugin, according to ABC News.
The article goes on to state the following:
Hugin had faced an uphill battle for the seat despite his foe’s ethically challenged past.
While the most recent polls showed Hugin appearing to narrow the gap between himself and the 64-year-old incumbent, Menendez had history on his side.
The state has not elected a Republican to the Senate sinc
— ABC News (@ABC) November 7, 2018
— New York Post (@nypost) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)