BREAKING: Democrat senator in NJ wins re-election amid corruption allegations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
New Jersey voters held their noses Tuesday and re-elected corruption-plagued Democratic US Sen. Bob Menendez, according to a report.
In one of the most brutal and closely watched races of the season, Menendez beat out retired millionaire pharma exec and former Trump delegate Bob Hugin, according to ABC News.
The article goes on to state the following:
Hugin had faced an uphill battle for the seat despite his foe’s ethically challenged past.
While the most recent polls showed Hugin appearing to narrow the gap between himself and the 64-year-old incumbent, Menendez had history on his side.
The state has not elected a Republican to the Senate sinc
— ABC News (@ABC) November 7, 2018
— New York Post (@nypost) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet