BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The Democratic National Committee is ending its formal support of the National “Women’s March” organization, becoming the latest of 300 groups to do so as the national organization continues to make itself the center of negative attention due to its leaders’ long-running association with anti-semitic figures.
The DNC is the latest major liberal organization to disassociate itself with the march. Prominent liberal activist groups such as the National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League, the Human Rights Campaign, and the Southern Poverty Law Center have all ended their sponsorships of the organization.
The article goes on to state the following:
Key leaders within the March’s national organization such as Linda Sarsour Tamika Mallory, and Carmen Perez have all expressed some level of anti-Semitism in recent years. Sarsour has spoken in approval of Sharia Law; is an avid supporter of the movement to “Boycott, Divest and Sanction” (BDS) the Jewish state of Israel; and has maintained personal and family ties to the Hamas terrorist group, which calls for the genocide of all Jewish people in their charter.
Mallory and Perez meanwhile, have been accused by former Jewish co-founder Venessa Wruble of discrimination.
CLICK HERE to read more from the Daily Caller.
— William Davis (@WillDavis_14) January 15, 2019
— Meghan McCain (@MeghanMcCain) January 15, 2019
We applaud the @DNC‘s decision to withdraw from the @womensmarch. When will the movement’s national leadership take meaningful steps to uproot the anti-Semitism in their midst? https://t.co/csgFEOY55Q
— AJC (@AJCGlobal) January 15, 2019
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) January 15, 2019
— The Tower (@TheTowerDotOrg) January 15, 2019
Four days before the Women’s March and the DNC pulls their name from the site https://t.co/b0EHeFJBJc
— Jackie Kucinich (@JFKucinich) January 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Miranda Lambert’s NYPD hubby is taken off patrol
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)