BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The Democratic National Committee is ending its formal support of the National “Women’s March” organization, becoming the latest of 300 groups to do so as the national organization continues to make itself the center of negative attention due to its leaders’ long-running association with anti-semitic figures.
The DNC is the latest major liberal organization to disassociate itself with the march. Prominent liberal activist groups such as the National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League, the Human Rights Campaign, and the Southern Poverty Law Center have all ended their sponsorships of the organization.
The article goes on to state the following:
Key leaders within the March’s national organization such as Linda Sarsour Tamika Mallory, and Carmen Perez have all expressed some level of anti-Semitism in recent years. Sarsour has spoken in approval of Sharia Law; is an avid supporter of the movement to “Boycott, Divest and Sanction” (BDS) the Jewish state of Israel; and has maintained personal and family ties to the Hamas terrorist group, which calls for the genocide of all Jewish people in their charter.
Mallory and Perez meanwhile, have been accused by former Jewish co-founder Venessa Wruble of discrimination.
CLICK HERE to read more from the Daily Caller.
— William Davis (@WillDavis_14) January 15, 2019
— Meghan McCain (@MeghanMcCain) January 15, 2019
We applaud the @DNC‘s decision to withdraw from the @womensmarch. When will the movement’s national leadership take meaningful steps to uproot the anti-Semitism in their midst? https://t.co/csgFEOY55Q
— AJC (@AJCGlobal) January 15, 2019
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) January 15, 2019
— The Tower (@TheTowerDotOrg) January 15, 2019
Four days before the Women’s March and the DNC pulls their name from the site https://t.co/b0EHeFJBJc
— Jackie Kucinich (@JFKucinich) January 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”
- SHARE VIDEO: DML warns President Trump of another hidden cost of illegal immigration
- VIDEO: Colbert hits Trump after Mueller report over ‘I’m f***d’ statement
- Dan Bongino blasts out explosive Twitter Storm on FISA Abuse memo