BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The Democratic National Committee on Friday filed a multimillion dollar lawsuit against the Russian government, the Trump campaign, and WikiLeaks alleging a conspiracy between the three entities to disrupt the 2016 presidential campaign in order to get Donald Trump elected.
“During the 2016 presidential campaign, Russia launched an all-out assault on our democracy, and it found a willing and active partner in Donald Trump’s campaign,” DNC Chairman Tom Perez said in a statement, the Washington Post reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
The complaint was filed in a federal district court in Manhattan on Friday, and alleges that Trump campaign officials worked in conjunction with the Russian government to hurt Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
The DNC also alleges that the Kremlin assisted Trump by hacking the computer networks of the Democratic Party, stealing information, and disseminating the material found there.
The lawsuit says Russian hacking, combined with Trump associates’ contacts with Russia, amounted to an illegal conspiracy and caused lasting damage to the Democratic Party.
CLICK HERE to view the full lawsuit just filed Friday by the DNC.
“This constituted an act of unprecedented treachery: the campaign of a nominee for President of the United States in league with a hostile foreign power to bolster its own chance to win the presidency,” Perez claimed in his statement.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- BREAKING: Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her campaign job after firing (Video)
- REPORT: Lara Trump fires back over secret Omarosa tape
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: School cancels classes after parents threaten ‘open hunting season’ on transgender girl
- Trump Tweet: Trolls Omarosa with special video
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to Trump revoking Brennan’s security clearance
- VIDEO: Police make arrest after 46 people overdose at Connecticut park
- BREAKING: Suspected ISIS member arrested in Sacramento County, allegedly committed ‘most heinous crimes’