BREAKING: DOJ confirms Rosenstein’s pending departure
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is expected to leave his role in the coming weeks once a new attorney general is confirmed, Justice Department officials told Fox News.
Rosenstein wants to ensure a smooth transition for incoming AG Nominee Bill Barr and plans to transition out of the job in the coming weeks, the officials said.
The article goes on to state the following:
Rosenstein long thought of his time as DAG as a two-year position and the two-year mark is coming soon, officials close to the departing attorney general told Fox News.
Deputy AG Rosenstein has communicated to President Trump & White House officials his plan to depart the administration around the time William Barr, Trump’s nominee for attorney general, would take office following a Senate confirmation, sources tell @ABC https://t.co/PNuM5HWfv4
— John Santucci (@Santucci) January 9, 2019
Coming up on @CBSThisMorning, we have confirmed Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein is expected to leave his post in the coming weeks, we will have more details on his decision and what it means for Special Counsel Mueller. @CBSNews
— Paula Reid (@PaulaReidCBS) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan