BREAKING: Over a dozen men, including Disney resort worker, arrested in child predator sting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOX8.COM:
POLK COUNTY, Fla. – 13 men, including a former military police officer and a cook at a Disney resort, were arrested in an undercover online child predator operation in Florida, according to WFTS.
The Polk County Sheriff’s Office said undercover detectives posed as girls and boys on social media platforms and dating websites from October 2 through October 7.
The article goes on to state the following:
During the six-day “Operation Cyber Guardian Fall Haul,” 13 men communicated with undercover detectives thinking they were children between the ages 13 and 14 and showed up to a Polk County location to solicit sexual acts from the “children.”
The sheriff’s office said many of the suspects took condoms and lubricant but were greeted by detectives and arrested.
FOX8 News also reported:
Among them were:
- A man who said he knew he was HIV positive and solicited a boy who he thought was 14 to engage in unprotected sex.
- A former military police officer who had been previously arrested, convicted and is on federal probation for lewd/Lascivious Molestation of a child.
- A Lake Mary man who was arrested in Seminole County in November 2017 for obscene communication with a minor.
- A man who brought a new I-Phone 8+ as a gift along with sex toys, condoms, lubricant, and male enhancement pills.
- A cook at a Disney resort.
- A food runner at a restaurant in Disney Springs.
#Breaking: Our undercover detectives arrested 13 men between the ages of 20-50 for traveling to #Polk to have sex with who they thought were 13 and 14 yr old children. #NotInOurCounty Click here to read the release: https://t.co/dKcSiZW35G pic.twitter.com/RjI95GwM9f
— Polk County Sheriff (@PolkCoSheriff) October 9, 2018
HORRIBLE! Thirteen men were arrested in an undercover child predator operation– including two Disney workers and a man who says he knew he was HIV positive trying to meet children online. https://t.co/X5UPoPnaam
— FOX 5 DC (@fox5dc) October 9, 2018
Child predator bust: Detectives in central Florida arrested 13 men, including two Disney employees and a man who said he knew he was HIV positive, as part of an online child predator operation. https://t.co/cS5QptGeKN pic.twitter.com/dp0hjPRDyJ
— WSVN 7 News (@wsvn) October 9, 2018
DISTURBING: Authorities say two suspects who were trying to meet children online were workers at Disney restaurants and another was HIV positive. “If this doesn’t shock your soul then nothing will,” an official said. https://t.co/TPDKYhIuMz
— FOX 32 News (@fox32news) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOX8.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem