BREAKING: Election called between Sen. Elizabeth Warren and GOP challenger Geoff Diehl
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D) is projected to win reelection to a second Senate term, paving the way for her to explore a highly anticipated presidential campaign in 2020.
Warren was declared the winner over Republican Geoff Diehl, a little-known state representative who touted his role in helping to repeal a state law that automatically indexed the state’s gas tax to inflation.
The article goes on to state the following:
Warren criticized Diehl as someone who would not stand up to President Trump, who is unpopular in Massachusetts, and for not pushing back more forcefully on the president’s immigration rhetoric.
Diehl portrayed Warren as an ambitious politician already looking ahead to a run against Trump in 2020 and promised that he would represent Massachusetts for all six years of his term.
— WBZ | CBS Boston News (@wbz) November 7, 2018
— CBS News (@CBSNews) November 7, 2018
JUST IN: Democrat Senator Elizabeth Warren wins re-election in Massachusetts pic.twitter.com/syfkpUjKZt
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) November 7, 2018
NBC News: Elizabeth Warren projected winner in Massachusetts senate.
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
- DML LIVE: Shocking report from ICE (Mon – July 15)
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
- VIDEO: Mom Catches Kid Falling Off Balcony In Heart-Stopping Surveillance Video
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson highlights CNN ‘promoting’ Antifa
- BREAKING: Police give update on missing Utah student, announce they have a ‘person of interest’
- REPORT: CBP denies Marine Corps veteran entry for citizenship interview
- NEW: TeamDML launches, feedback we’ve received