BREAKING: Election called between Sen. Elizabeth Warren and GOP challenger Geoff Diehl
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D) is projected to win reelection to a second Senate term, paving the way for her to explore a highly anticipated presidential campaign in 2020.
Warren was declared the winner over Republican Geoff Diehl, a little-known state representative who touted his role in helping to repeal a state law that automatically indexed the state’s gas tax to inflation.
The article goes on to state the following:
Warren criticized Diehl as someone who would not stand up to President Trump, who is unpopular in Massachusetts, and for not pushing back more forcefully on the president’s immigration rhetoric.
Diehl portrayed Warren as an ambitious politician already looking ahead to a run against Trump in 2020 and promised that he would represent Massachusetts for all six years of his term.
— WBZ | CBS Boston News (@wbz) November 7, 2018
— CBS News (@CBSNews) November 7, 2018
JUST IN: Democrat Senator Elizabeth Warren wins re-election in Massachusetts pic.twitter.com/syfkpUjKZt
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) November 7, 2018
NBC News: Elizabeth Warren projected winner in Massachusetts senate.
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: BuzzFeed News editor crushed by Twitter for jab at Trump over Sri Lanka bombings
- VIDEO: Up to 300 teenagers involved in brawl at amusement park
- BREAKING: Nunes files HUGE lawsuit alleging conspiracy to derail Clinton, Russia probes
- Students arrested for bringing weapons to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty