BREAKING: Entire Thai soccer team, coach freed from cave after daring rescue
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A dramatic three-day rescue of a Thai youth soccer team from a flooded cave came to end on Tuesday when the last boy and coach were plucked from the underground cavern more than two weeks after they were trapped inside, Navy officials said.
The Thai Navy SEALS said on Facebook that all 12 boys from the team and the coach are out of the cave, while four rescuers, a doctor and three Navy SEALS, remain inside.
Earlier in the day, local Thai media reports stated the 11th person emerged from the cave after two other people were rescued earlier in the day. The conditions of the three people are unclear. A helicopter left the cave site with an unknown amount of people inside, and is expected to land at a hospital.
The article goes on to state the following from an earlier interview:
Chiang Rai Gov. Narongsak Osatanakorn said Tuesday’s intricate and high-risk operation began just after 10 a.m. and involves 19 divers. A medic and three Thai Navy SEALs who have stayed with the boys on a small, dry shelf deep in the flooded cave will also come out, he said.
“We expect that if there is no unusual condition, the four boys, one coach, the doctor, and three SEALs who have been with the boys since the first day will come out today,” he told a news conference to loud cheering, according to the Associated Press.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
BREAKING NEWS: All 12 boys and coach from Thai soccer team rescued from flooded cave, Navy SEAL says https://t.co/kEKOXbWGXi
— Fox News (@FoxNews) July 10, 2018
— ABC News (@ABC) July 10, 2018
MISSION COMPLETED: Such an incredible feeling to finally be able to confirm that 12 boys, coach from Thailand's Wild Boar Academy football team have safely come out of #ThamLuang cave complex after being trapped inside for 17 days. Welcome home! 🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗 pic.twitter.com/YTa0yWNepK
— Pichayada P. (@PichayadaCNA) July 10, 2018
— JoeMyGod (@JoeMyGod) July 10, 2018
— Daily Mirror (@DailyMirror) July 10, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Convicted child abuser goes berserk, attacks prosecutors in courtroom at sentencing
- BREAKING: Republican-led Senate breaks with Trump on Saudi vote
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat
- BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
- REPORT: Incoming NY Attorney General claims she’ll do everything in her power to investigate Trump, and his family
- REPORT: Bah humbug! Trump CANCELS the traditional White House Christmas Party