BREAKING: Fairfax issues statement on 2nd sexual assault allegation (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NBC12.COM:
RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) – A second accuser has come forward against Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax and has called on him to resign.
The new allegation dates to 2000 when Fairfax and the alleged victim were students at Duke University.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a statement, Fairfax denied the claims and called it “demonstrably false” and that he has “never forced myself on anyone ever.”
Fairfax called for an investigation and said it “will confirm my account because I am telling the truth.” He also said he will not resign.
“I will clear my good name and have nothing to hide,” Fairfax’s statement said. “It is obvious that a vicious coordinated smear campaign is being orchestrated against me.”
WATCH: Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax responds to second accuser in a written statement. #MTPDaily
“I deny this latest unsubstantiated allegation. It is demonstrably false. I have never forced myself on anyone ever.” pic.twitter.com/3Ly8WEugYB
— Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) February 8, 2019
Statement from VA Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax denying second sexual assault allegation, ends with “I will not resign.” pic.twitter.com/Tuj81iPRP7
— Sarah McCammon (@sarahmccammon) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NBC12.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NBC12.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet