BREAKING: Fairfax issues statement on 2nd sexual assault allegation (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NBC12.COM:
RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) – A second accuser has come forward against Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax and has called on him to resign.
The new allegation dates to 2000 when Fairfax and the alleged victim were students at Duke University.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a statement, Fairfax denied the claims and called it “demonstrably false” and that he has “never forced myself on anyone ever.”
Fairfax called for an investigation and said it “will confirm my account because I am telling the truth.” He also said he will not resign.
“I will clear my good name and have nothing to hide,” Fairfax’s statement said. “It is obvious that a vicious coordinated smear campaign is being orchestrated against me.”
WATCH: Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax responds to second accuser in a written statement. #MTPDaily
“I deny this latest unsubstantiated allegation. It is demonstrably false. I have never forced myself on anyone ever.” pic.twitter.com/3Ly8WEugYB
— Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) February 8, 2019
Statement from VA Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax denying second sexual assault allegation, ends with “I will not resign.” pic.twitter.com/Tuj81iPRP7
— Sarah McCammon (@sarahmccammon) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NBC12.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- VIDEO: Trump called supporter to apologize for mocking his weight, supporter responds
- REPORT: State To Implement LGBTQ Content In Public Schools’ Curricula
- VIDEO: Disgraced former Trump staffers Scaramucci and Omarosa discuss the president’s ‘mental decline’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- REPORT: Multiple Texas cities hit with coordinated ransomware attacks
Send this to a friend