BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The family of a Princeton University economist and former top economic adviser to former President Barack Obama, has said he committed suicide.
Alan Krueger, 58, died on Saturday, according to a university announcement. His family said in a statement: “It is with tremendous sadness we share that Professor Alan B. Krueger, beloved husband, father, son, brother, and Princeton professor of economics, took his own life over the weekend.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The family requests the time and space to grieve and remember him. In lieu of flowers, we encourage those wishing to honor Alan to make a contribution to the charity of their choice.”
Economist Alan Krueger committed suicide, according to statement from Krueger family. pic.twitter.com/hnkbOZkfTx
— Katia Dmitrieva (@katiadmi) March 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- VIDEO: FOX affiliate staffer fired after TV station airs grotesque, altered video of President Trump
- BREAKING: Anti-Trump activists hold rallies across US to call for impeachment [VIDEOS, PICTURES]
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- Audio from Amtrak derailment (listen)
- REPORT: Dominican model in ‘love triangle between David Ortiz and a drug lord’