BREAKING: First Lady undergoes surgery for kidney condition (video)
The White House released the following statement Monday afternoon:
“This morning, First Lady Melania Trump underwent an embolization procedure to treat aa benign kidney condition. The procedure was successful, and there were no complication. Mrs. Trump is at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and will likely remain there for the duration of the week. The First Lady looks forward to a full recovery so she can continue her work on behalf of children everywhere.”
Melania Trump has undergone surgery – an “embolization procedure” – at Walter Reed military hospital for a benign kidney condition. White House says the “procedure was successful and there were no complications.” She’ll likely be in hospital for rest of the week
— West Wing Reports (@WestWingReport) May 14, 2018
From White House: Melania Trump underwent an embolization procedure to treat a benign kidney condition. The procedure was successful and there were no complications
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) May 14, 2018
JUST IN: First lady Melania Trump underwent procedure to treat benign kidney condition, her spokesperson says, and will remain at Walter Reed for the week.
“The procedure was successful and there were no complications.” pic.twitter.com/apTEfoSOVb
— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) May 14, 2018
— Fox News (@FoxNews) May 14, 2018
— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) May 14, 2018
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’