BREAKING: Florida Senate race uncertain as Sen. Bill Nelson calls for recount
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TAMPABAY.COM:
Did Republican Rick Scott speak too soon when he declared victory in his U.S. Senate race last night?
Just 34,435 votes separated Gov. Scott and Democrat Sen. Bill Nelson on Wednesday morning, a difference of 0.42 percentage points.
The article goes on to state the following:
That’s within the margin that could launch a recount.
Nelson declared Wednesday morning that is exactly what he is expecting.
“We are proceeding to a recount,” Nelson said in a brief statement, his first public remarks since results started coming in Tuesday.
Chief of staff for Sen. Bill Nelson says there will be a recount for the Florida Senate race.
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) November 7, 2018
Senator Bill Nelson says Florida’s Senate race is proceeding to a recount. He’s trailing GOP candidate Rick Scott by roughly 34,500 votes pic.twitter.com/tPnP07m4Rg
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) November 7, 2018
BREAKING: Sen. Bill Nelson confirms in statement that he expects a recount in race against Gov. Rick Scott.
“We are proceeding to a recount,” Nelson said.https://t.co/yS5aAeaqit
— Steve Contorno (@scontorno) November 7, 2018
— Kandace Thomas (@Kandace_News) November 7, 2018
— Vic Micolucci WJXT (@WJXTvic) November 7, 2018
BREAKING: Bill Nelson planning for a recount in the #FLSen race.
Nelson’s first comments on the results: “We are proceeding to a recount.”
— Ryan Nobles (@ryanobles) November 7, 2018
#BREAKING: Recount declared in FL Senate race between Gov Rick Scott and Sen Bill Nelson, as per state law. Nelson CoS says the senator is not expected to give concession speech. As of this morning, just over 34k votes separated the two candidates, a difference of 0.42%.
— Allie Raffa (@AllieRaffa) November 7, 2018
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) November 7, 2018
BREAKING: Extremely close Florida Senate race between Rick Scott and Bill Nelson headed to recount | Latest update in app
(Via WFLA News) https://t.co/xGgeXnHFqr
— Avery Cotton (@WFLAAvery) November 7, 2018
#BREAKING: Senator Bill Nelson’s campaign says they are “proceeding toward a recount” after Gov Rick Scott “prematurely claimed victory.” @10NewsWTSP #EyeOnPolitics #FloridaDecides pic.twitter.com/oBdWxiotk1
— Josh Sidorowicz (@joshsidorowicz) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TAMPABAY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TAMPABAY.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- BREAKING: President Trump announces nominee to replace Rod Rosenstein as Deputy AG
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)