BREAKING: Florida Senate race uncertain as Sen. Bill Nelson calls for recount
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TAMPABAY.COM:
Did Republican Rick Scott speak too soon when he declared victory in his U.S. Senate race last night?
Just 34,435 votes separated Gov. Scott and Democrat Sen. Bill Nelson on Wednesday morning, a difference of 0.42 percentage points.
The article goes on to state the following:
That’s within the margin that could launch a recount.
Nelson declared Wednesday morning that is exactly what he is expecting.
“We are proceeding to a recount,” Nelson said in a brief statement, his first public remarks since results started coming in Tuesday.
Chief of staff for Sen. Bill Nelson says there will be a recount for the Florida Senate race.
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) November 7, 2018
Senator Bill Nelson says Florida’s Senate race is proceeding to a recount. He’s trailing GOP candidate Rick Scott by roughly 34,500 votes pic.twitter.com/tPnP07m4Rg
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) November 7, 2018
BREAKING: Sen. Bill Nelson confirms in statement that he expects a recount in race against Gov. Rick Scott.
“We are proceeding to a recount,” Nelson said.https://t.co/yS5aAeaqit
— Steve Contorno (@scontorno) November 7, 2018
— Kandace Thomas (@Kandace_News) November 7, 2018
— Vic Micolucci WJXT (@WJXTvic) November 7, 2018
BREAKING: Bill Nelson planning for a recount in the #FLSen race.
Nelson’s first comments on the results: “We are proceeding to a recount.”
— Ryan Nobles (@ryanobles) November 7, 2018
#BREAKING: Recount declared in FL Senate race between Gov Rick Scott and Sen Bill Nelson, as per state law. Nelson CoS says the senator is not expected to give concession speech. As of this morning, just over 34k votes separated the two candidates, a difference of 0.42%.
— Allie Raffa (@AllieRaffa) November 7, 2018
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) November 7, 2018
BREAKING: Extremely close Florida Senate race between Rick Scott and Bill Nelson headed to recount | Latest update in app
(Via WFLA News) https://t.co/xGgeXnHFqr
— Avery Cotton (@WFLAAvery) November 7, 2018
#BREAKING: Senator Bill Nelson’s campaign says they are “proceeding toward a recount” after Gov Rick Scott “prematurely claimed victory.” @10NewsWTSP #EyeOnPolitics #FloridaDecides pic.twitter.com/oBdWxiotk1
— Josh Sidorowicz (@joshsidorowicz) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TAMPABAY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TAMPABAY.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet