BREAKING: Flynn contacted GOP Mueller critic while cooperating with special counsel
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
Washington (CNN) — While he was cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn contacted at least one member of Congress who was publicly criticizing the special counsel probe, according to messages obtained by CNN.
Flynn sent Twitter direct messages to Rep. Matt Gaetz, encouraging the Florida Republican to “keep the pressure on.” It’s not clear if Flynn sent additional messages to other lawmakers.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You stay on top of what you’re doing. Your leadership is so vital for our country now. Keep the pressure on,” Flynn wrote in an April 2018 message to Gaetz, which was obtained by CNN.
One oddity in all of this: Gaetz confirmed the messages and said he hadn’t had a prior relationship with Flynn or his son. He also didn’t respond to the outreach.
A Mueller spokesman declined to comment and deferred to Mueller’s final report.https://t.co/D5HeoX74pd
— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) May 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally