BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former White House spokesman Sean Spicer is joining ABC’s huge hit “Dancing with the Stars.”
Spicer, who just yesterday announced his new political strategy firm, was announced as a cast member during Wednesday’s Good Morning America.
The article goes on to state the following:
He was announced, “From the Briefing Room.”
Spicer shared a video clip from the announcement on Good Morning America Wednesday morning, and tweeted, “It’s time to have some fun. Excited to join a great cast and show.”
— Sean Spicer (@seanspicer) August 21, 2019
Other celebrities, including Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens and supermodel Christie Brinkley were also announced as competitors on the show.
— Good Morning America (@GMA) August 21, 2019
— Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) August 21, 2019
Sean Spicer joins ‘Dancing with the Stars’ https://t.co/6QmGDFumcl
— Rachel Sutherland (@SutherlandFox) August 21, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- FDNY says 3 injured in fire near New York City’s Times Square
- POLL: Was school right to fire teacher who pointed out illegal alien students to President Trump?
- REPORT: Biden: ‘I’ve spent as much time’ with Putin as Trump
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts