BREAKING: Fox News gets new chairman, CEO
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Lachlan Murdoch, a son of 21st Century Fox Executive Chairman Rupert Murdoch, has been named chairman and CEO of New Fox, which will launch after 21st Century Fox sells a considerable amount of its TV and entertainment holdings to Walt Disney Co.
“We have worked through the winter ‘standing up’ a reimagined independent Fox. The strengths of the new company, a leader in News, Sports and Entertainment, present truly unique opportunities,” said Lachlan Murdoch, 46.
The article goes on to state the following:
John Nallen, who currently serves as chief financial officer of 21st Century Fox, will move into the role of chief operating officer of New Fox, while Rupert Murdoch will serve as co-chairman of the new company.
“I am also personally very pleased that John has agreed to take on the role of Chief Operating Officer, and together we look forward to making further announcements as to the management and structure of this new Fox as we get closer to closing our proposed transaction with Disney,” Lachlan Murdoch added.
The news comes five months after Disney announced plans to acquire most of 21st Century Fox’s assets for $52.4 billion, a deal that does not include Fox News, Fox Business Network, Fox Sports 1 or 2, the Big Ten Network or the Fox broadcasting network and stations.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
It’s Official: Lachlan Murdoch will Serve as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NEW FOX — Rupert as co-chairman … No mention of James, who will move on from Fox (and probably not to Disney).
— Dylan Byers (@DylanByers) May 16, 2018
News: 21st C Fox announces leadership for “New Fox” after planned sale of entertainment assets to Disney. Lachlan Murdoch to be Chairman and CEO. Rupert becomes co-chairman. CFO Nallen to be COO. The name “James Murdoch” is not mentioned. He’ll be off making own plans.
— David Folkenflik (@davidfolkenflik) May 16, 2018
Lachlan Murdoch Set as NEW FOX Leader After DISNEY Sale… https://t.co/ix37PElBB6
— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) May 16, 2018
21st Century Fox confirms this WSJ story that Lachlan Murdoch will be CEO of New Fox and and current CFO John Nallen will become COO. https://t.co/UU62OA23Kb
— Joe Flint (@JBFlint) May 16, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- BREAKING: Inside the Mueller team’s decision to dispute BuzzFeed’s explosive story on Trump and Cohen
- REPORT: Four boys ages 12 to 14 are charged with kidnapping and raping a girl
- BREAKING: Details leaked on Trump’s planned announcement, expected compromise on shutdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Ann Coulter lambasts President Trump’s compromise proposal with Twitter rampage
- BREAKING: President Trump makes announcement on proposal to end shutdown (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump’s ‘immigration compromise’ proposal?
- BREAKING: Skating champion dies by suicide day after being suspended