BREAKING: Fox News releases projection of who will control the House
Based on election results being reported across the country, Fox News has predicted that the Democrats will gain control of the House of Representatives for the first time in 8 years.
Fox has reported the following information:
The win by Democrats deals a major setback to President Trump’s legislative agenda and could potentially open the door to investigations into Trump and his administration, including a possible impeachment. Although the exact size of the Democratic majority is not yet clear, Democrats will soon have to decide whether to restore Nancy Pelosi to her old job as Speaker of the House.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 7, 2018
Washington Post also echoed the projection:
Update: Democrats’ Senate hopes are slipping away. Here’s where the House stands. https://t.co/ypvOgwnpGp
— Washington Post 🗳️ (@washingtonpost) November 7, 2018
CNBC also reported a 65 percent chance that Democrats will gain control.
— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) November 7, 2018
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet