BREAKING: Fox News releases projection of who will control the House
Based on election results being reported across the country, Fox News has predicted that the Democrats will gain control of the House of Representatives for the first time in 8 years.
Fox has reported the following information:
The win by Democrats deals a major setback to President Trump’s legislative agenda and could potentially open the door to investigations into Trump and his administration, including a possible impeachment. Although the exact size of the Democratic majority is not yet clear, Democrats will soon have to decide whether to restore Nancy Pelosi to her old job as Speaker of the House.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 7, 2018
Washington Post also echoed the projection:
Update: Democrats’ Senate hopes are slipping away. Here’s where the House stands. https://t.co/ypvOgwnpGp
— Washington Post 🗳️ (@washingtonpost) November 7, 2018
CNBC also reported a 65 percent chance that Democrats will gain control.
— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) November 7, 2018
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy