BREAKING: Giuliani: Mueller will not indict the president
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani told Fox News on Wednesday that special counsel Robert Mueller told Trump’s legal team two weeks ago he will follow Justice Department guidance saying a sitting president cannot be indicted.
Giuliani, himself a former federal prosecutor and mayor of New York City, also told Fox that Mueller’s investigators have not responded to five information requests from the president’s team. That has forced Trump’s legal team to push off making a decision about whether the president will sit for an interview with the special counsel — a decision they had hoped to reach by Thursday.
The article goes on to say:
“This case is essentially over,” Giuliani said. “They’re just in denial.”
This is a developing story.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Video emerges of Melania Trump looking horrified after shaking Putin’s hand
- POLL: Should charges be filed against people who promote violence against the president?
- BREAKING: House votes on measure to condemn Trump’s Russia comments
- VIDEO: 500-pound goliath grouper eats shark as shocked fishermen watch
- VIDEO: Socialist candidate Ocasio-Cortez calls for “occupation” of U.S. airports
- BREAKING: At least 19 dead after ship carrying about 150 capsizes in the Mediterranean
- REPORT: Shots fired at Democratic committee headquarters in NY
- REPORT: Mother accused of allowing men to rape her 2-year-old daughter
- BREAKING: California Supreme Court rules on ballot measure to divide state into three
- REPORT: George Soros expresses disappointment Obama in lengthy, rare interview