BREAKING: Giuliani: Mueller will not indict the president
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani told Fox News on Wednesday that special counsel Robert Mueller told Trump’s legal team two weeks ago he will follow Justice Department guidance saying a sitting president cannot be indicted.
Giuliani, himself a former federal prosecutor and mayor of New York City, also told Fox that Mueller’s investigators have not responded to five information requests from the president’s team. That has forced Trump’s legal team to push off making a decision about whether the president will sit for an interview with the special counsel — a decision they had hoped to reach by Thursday.
The article goes on to say:
“This case is essentially over,” Giuliani said. “They’re just in denial.”
This is a developing story.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: North Korea responds to Trump canceling summit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump releases letter cancelling North Korea summit
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Comey’s taunt about grandchildren
- VIDEO: Trump’s response to new National Anthem policy sends Dems into orbit
- DML TV: Eerie blue flames in Hawaii raise new fears of explosions
- REPORT: Judge denies top news outlets access to sealed records in Mueller investigation
- VIDEO: Trump wants the ‘whole package’ in an immigration deal
- BREAKING: North Korea declares its nuclear test site closed after a ‘huge explosion’
- REPORT: Judge candidate dies 1 day after primary victory
- POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s decision to pull out of the North Korea meeting?