BREAKING: GOP chooses challenger to face Dem for Pennsylvania governor
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — State senator and waste-hauling millionaire Scott Wagner won Tuesday’s three-way Republican primary contest to challenge Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf, capping a personal spending spree that helped make Wagner the front-runner and the GOP’s endorsed candidate.
Wagner defeated two first-time candidates from the Pittsburgh area, Paul Mango and Laura Ellsworth, surviving weeks of Mango’s sharp-elbowed attack ads that painted Wagner as sleazy, greedy and a “deadbeat dad.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Along the way, Wagner pumped more than $10 million of his own cash into his campaign, and he spread hundreds of thousands more around the state since last year to boost GOP committees and candidates.
BREAKING: Pennsylvania state Sen. Scott Wagner, a waste-hauling millionaire who has promised to clean up state government, wins Republican nomination to challenge Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf. https://t.co/Fj9c675h7y pic.twitter.com/ZfOEmFKkg4
— AP Politics (@AP_Politics) May 16, 2018
In Pennsylvania’s Republican primary, only 27% of the votes have been tallied so far, but it’s looking pretty close for gubernatorial candidates Paul Mango and Scott Wagner.
— POLITICO (@politico) May 16, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by APNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China