BREAKING: GOP governor defeated by Democrat, who will be richest gov in US history
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Democratic billionaire J.B. Pritzker will unseat Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner in the Illinois gubernatorial contest to become the richest governor in U.S. history, Fox News projects, while a number of other key gubernatorial races remain too close to call.
Pritzker’s win in Illinois gives Democrats their first gubernatorial pickup of the night.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Today marks the biggest day for governors races in a decade,” the Democratic Governors Association said in an Election Day memo. “With 36 seats up, Democrats have a historic opportunity to elect new governors who can innovate on progressive policies, build the future of the Democratic Party, and stop Republican gerrymandering after the 2020 Census.”
Fox News Decision Desk can now project that Democratic billionaire J.B. Pritzker will unseat Republican Governor Bruce Rauner in the Illinois gubernatorial contest to become the richest governor in U.S. history. https://t.co/8IYuBSeUOx pic.twitter.com/nuWzLZ7NM6
— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) November 7, 2018
— NBC Chicago (@nbcchicago) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy