BREAKING: GOP wins coveted seat in Indiana Senate race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Republican Mike Braun on Tuesday ousted Sen. Joe Donnelly, chalking up a big win for President Trump and putting a major dent in Democrats’ long-shot hopes of flipping the U.S. Senate.
Networks declared Mr. Braun the winner almost three hours after polls closed, handing the GOP its first flipped seat in the U.S. Senate.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Hoosiers elected Mike Braun because he is an experienced businessman who knows how to get the job done,” said Sen. Cory Gardner, chairman of the National Republican Senate Committee. “Senator-elect Braun has spent his career creating jobs and growing the economy, and there is no doubt he will continue to improve the lives of Hoosiers through his work in the U.S. Senate.”
Mr. Braun, the head of a auto parts distribution company, cast himself as the outsider in the race, and slammed Mr. Donnelly as a career politician and a strict partisan, highlighting his vote against Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court and support for Obamacare.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 7, 2018
— CBS News (@CBSNews) November 7, 2018
Republican Mike Braun defeated Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly on Tuesday in Indiana, flipping a key Senate seat coveted by the GOP for six yearshttps://t.co/ECAzQpkmza
— POLITICO (@politico) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy