BREAKING: Governor of midwestern state resigns amid ongoing scandal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens, who is facing possible impeachment over an extramarital affair and allegations of misuse of a charity donor list, said he will resign this Friday.
“I came to Missouri to fight for the people … I thank all the people who worked beside me … the last few months have been incredibly difficult,” he said. “This ordeal has been designed to cause an incredible amount of strain on my family … designed to cause maximum damage.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The announcement came the same day Cole County Circuit Judge Jon Beetem ruled that a secret group supporting Greitens, A New Missouri, must turn over correspondence and documents showing potential coordination between Greitens, his campaign committee and A New Missouri.
Watch his breif statement HERE.
To weigh in on this information provided by CBSNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Vision shared of plans for MAJOR Muslim political expansion at event honoring Omar and Tlaib (VIDEO)
- TRUMP TWEET: ‘These guys…ought to be in jail’ (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Alaska governor Mike Dunleavy offers Trump use of troops along 3,000 miles away US-Mexico border
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against escalating socialism in America
- VIDEO: Clip of actress blaming Trump, Pence for attack on Jussie Smollett goes viral amid new revelations
- VIDEO: Schiff: There’s ‘pretty compelling’ evidence of collusion
- VIDEO: Biden tells Europeans that America is ‘an embarrassment’
- REPORT: Multiple fatalities, injuries, after shooting in Cancun night club
- REPORT: Alec Baldwin suggests Trump’s criticism of his SNL skips are ‘threat to my safety’
- VIDEO: ‘Saturday Night Live’ mocks Trump’s national emergency, Pres. Trump responds