BREAKING: House Dems give IRS new deadline to provide Trump’s tax returns
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal (D-Mass.) on Saturday sent a second letter to the IRS in his push to obtain President Trump’s tax returns, after the agency missed his original deadline to provide the documents.
In the new letter, Neal said that concerns about his request “lack merit” and that he expects a response from the IRS by 5 p.m. on April 23.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Please know that, if you fail to comply, your failure will be interpreted as a denial of my request,” Neal wrote in a letter to IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig.
Neal had sent a letter earlier this month to Rettig requesting that the IRS provide six years’ worth of Trump’s personal and business tax returns by April 10.
— The Hill (@thehill) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)