BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
House Democrats will offer $1 billion in funding for border security measures in a bill to reopen the government next week, a Democratic source told CNN on Saturday.
CNN reports that none of the money will be eligible for use in construction of President Trump‘s signature border wall as Democrats view other border security measures as more effective.
The article goes on to state the following:
News of the Democrats’ plan comes hours before Trump is scheduled to give a live address at the White House on border security and the ongoing partial government shutdown, which entered its 29th day on Saturday.
— CNN (@CNN) January 19, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) January 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”
- SHARE VIDEO: DML warns President Trump of another hidden cost of illegal immigration
- VIDEO: Colbert hits Trump after Mueller report over ‘I’m f***d’ statement
- Dan Bongino blasts out explosive Twitter Storm on FISA Abuse memo