BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
House Democrats will offer $1 billion in funding for border security measures in a bill to reopen the government next week, a Democratic source told CNN on Saturday.
CNN reports that none of the money will be eligible for use in construction of President Trump‘s signature border wall as Democrats view other border security measures as more effective.
The article goes on to state the following:
News of the Democrats’ plan comes hours before Trump is scheduled to give a live address at the White House on border security and the ongoing partial government shutdown, which entered its 29th day on Saturday.
— CNN (@CNN) January 19, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) January 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry