BREAKING: House Dems to subpoena Donald Trump Jr. first in Russia probe
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Democrats probing allegations that the Trump presidential campaign worked with Russian operatives to win the 2016 election plan to issue their first subpoena to Donald Trump Jr., according to a top lawmaker.
Rep. Jackie Speier, D-Calif., a key member of the House Intelligence Committee, asked Tuesday night about who would be served first by the panel as it reopens the investigation, said, “Donald Trump Jr.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Democrats on the panel, headed by Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., have long questioned a report written by the previous GOP majority on the affair and believe that those who testified in private, including the president’s son, were not forthcoming.
“There are a number of persons that testified before the committee that I feel were not telling the truth,” said Speier, addressing the Women’s National Democratic Club in Washington.
House Dems to subpoena Donald Trump Jr. first in Russia probe. @JackieSpeier says of Mueller: “We’re going to see all of the dots connected in a way that shows that there were people that were treasonous, there were people that were clearly conspiring…” https://t.co/ev6EWGx8wn pic.twitter.com/QatUSNROLN
— Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) January 9, 2019
House Dems to subpoena Donald Trump Jr. first in Russia probe https://t.co/G7KFE0X8jx
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: Iranian president lashes out with insult at Trump White House amid new sanctions