BREAKING: House Judiciary makes announcement about ‘McCabe Memos’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The House Judiciary Committee announced on Friday that it intends to subpoena memos from former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe detailing reported comments made by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in which he proposed secretly taping conversations with President Trump and initiating a process to remove the president by invoking the 25th Amendment.
“I intend to subpoena “McCabe Memos” & all other docs that have been requested & not provided,” the committee tweeted Friday evening from its verified Twitter account.
The article goes on to state the following:
The threat to subpoena the “McCabe memos” comes amid an ongoing feud between House Republicans and the DOJ, largely surrounding special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, and possible obstruction of justice by Trump.
I intend to subpoena “McCabe Memos” & all other docs that have been requested & not provided.https://t.co/e8yvkJFwGZ
— House Judiciary ⚖ (@HouseJudiciary) September 21, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton’s Van Crashes Upon Arrival at Dem Fundraiser, GOP adds background music
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- REPORT: Obituary for mom who died of drug overdose goes viral