BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The House on Wednesday passed an $867 billion farm bill to help those in the agricultural industry, sending the legislation to President Trump for a signature.
The measure easily passed the lower chamber by a 369-47 vote.
The article goes on to state the following:
The legislation, which passed the Senate in an 87-13 vote on Tuesday, expands farm subsidies and includes language legalizing hemp production.
It also provides funding for farmers markets and programs for organic farmers as well as authorizes funding for nutrition programs over the next five years.
At a time when America’s farmers and ranchers face steep challenges, this #FarmBill delivers certainty, expands access to broadband, better manages our forests, and makes important progress toward alleviating poverty. I look forward to sending this to the president’s desk. pic.twitter.com/Wk6cezZkJI
— Paul Ryan (@SpeakerRyan) December 12, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- VIDEO: Conservative TV host accosted at Trump Hotel over son’s suicide: OPINION: Washington Secrets