BREAKING: Judge rules on motion to dismiss charges against Paul Manafort
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson has denied former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s motion to dismiss criminal charges against him brought by special counsel Robert Mueller in Washington.
“The indictment falls squarely within that portion of the authority granted to the Special Counsel that Manafort finds unobjectionable,” Berman Jackson wrote Tuesday afternoon.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’