BREAKING: Jury reaches verdict for terrorist who detonated bomb in NYC subway (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
A Bangladeshi immigrant charged with detonating a homemade pipe bomb in a passageway between subway stations in New York City was found guilty on all charges Tuesday.
Akayed Ullah, 28, was accused of detonating and attempting to detonate a bomb in a subway station near the Port Authority Bus Terminal on December 11, 2017.
The article goes on to state the following:
He was indicted in January for providing and attempting to prove material support to ISIS, using a weapon of mass destruction, bombing a public transportation system and conducting a terrorist attack, among other federal charges.
During the trial, jurors were shown surveillance video of Ullah leaving his home, getting onto the subway and finally getting burned when his bomb went off. Ullah was seen splayed on the ground as police officers approached with guns drawn.
JUST IN: Bangladeshi immigrant Akayed Ullah has been convicted in federal court on terrorism charges tied to a December 2017 bomb blast inside a New York City subway station, with prosecutors releasing this surveillance footage from the explosion. https://t.co/dlVTiRSibR pic.twitter.com/QFuvMnjpxQ
— World News Tonight (@ABCWorldNews) November 6, 2018
JUST IN: Akayed Ullah convicted of detonating and attempting to detonate a bomb in a subway station near Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City last December. https://t.co/tpS2cm7gcN pic.twitter.com/yk26O9HUPc
— ABC News (@ABC) November 6, 2018
— US Attorney SDNY (@SDNYnews) November 6, 2018
#BREAKING: Akayed Ullah, a Bangladeshi immigrant, convicted of setting off pipe bomb last Dec. 11th in Times Square subway station near #PortAuthority bus terminal. Bomb malfunctioned & only burned Ullah, who was following ISIS instrux to attack Americans. pic.twitter.com/FW6H7ESx64
— Mary Murphy (@MurphyPIX) November 6, 2018
#Breaking News: An ISIS acolyte was found guilty on all counts Tuesday of attempting to blow himself in a passageway to the Port Authority in a botched attack that miraculously resulted in no casualties Via @nydailynews https://t.co/EJNdlYGD4k
— David Thomas Sutton (@DTSutton) November 6, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- VIDEO: Here’s why a Vermont man put up a giant, illuminated middle finger sculpture on his front lawn
- REPORT: here’s what Chuck Schumer vows to bring vote to Senate floor first…
- REPORT: Other Bands Refuse to Play with Maroon 5 at Super Bowl Due to Kaepernick Controversy
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Schiff previews new line of attack against Trump: Deutsche Bank ‘laundered Russian money’
- REPORT: US lawyer uncovers Hugh Hefner’s sordid celebrity sex tapes as part of civil case against Bill Cosby
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Trolls Mike Pence, DML responds
- REPORT: Social media company co-founder reportedly dead at age 35
- CLAIM: More than half of Americans think Trump is lying about Russia