BREAKING: Kavanaugh responds to accusation of sexual misconduct while he was in high school
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has denied new accusations that he forced himself on a woman in high school.
Kavanaugh is facing allegations of sexual misconduct, with an unidentified woman writing in a newly-reported letter to her Democratic congresswoman that he tried to take advantage of her during a party more than 30 years ago, according to a report.
Brett Kavanaugh ‘categorically’ denies sexual misconduct accusation detailed in New Yorker report https://t.co/fyikWcRTPD
— Joseph Wade (@JosephMWade) September 14, 2018
The article goes on to state the following:
The New Yorker reported Friday that the incident occurred in the early 1980s, when Kavanaugh was a student at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Md. The woman, meanwhile, went to a local high school.
The woman said in a letter sent to Democratic lawmakers this summer that during a party, Kavanaugh held her down and tried to force himself on her, according to The New Yorker.
Kavanaugh and his classmate, who were drinking, increased the volume of the music that was playing to hide her protests, the letter reportedly says. Kavanaugh allegedly used his hand to cover the woman’s mouth, before she was able to escape.
“I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation,” Kavanaugh said in a statement. “I did not do this back in high school or at any time.”
The classmate of Kavanaugh’s who was allegedly involved in the encounter said, “I have no recollection of that,” according to The New Yorker.
The encounter was detailed in a letter the unidentified woman sent to Rep. Anna Eshoo, D-Calif., after President Trump nominated Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office also received the letter and the woman reached out to the California Democrat’s office. After communicating with Eshoo’s and Feinstein’s office, the woman reportedly chose not to speak out about the incident.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Kavanagh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
- REPORT: Hundreds of teen gangsters go on terrorizing rampage, police close amusement park
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation
- BREAKING: Was Avenatti ‘duped’ by bombshell Kavanaugh claims?
- BREAKING: Senate panel schedules vote for Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s lawyer sends letter with new complaint about hearing
- REPORT: 23-year old pageant winner dramatically STRIPPED of her crown for ‘lie’ (video/pictures)
- VIDEO: UN audience laughs when Trump remarks on achievements
- BREAKING: Senators told to expect to be in town this weekend: See why
- VIDEO: Stunning “flashback video” emerges of Joe Biden on sexual misconduct investigations