BREAKING: Kavanaugh responds to accusation of sexual misconduct while he was in high school
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has denied new accusations that he forced himself on a woman in high school.
Kavanaugh is facing allegations of sexual misconduct, with an unidentified woman writing in a newly-reported letter to her Democratic congresswoman that he tried to take advantage of her during a party more than 30 years ago, according to a report.
Brett Kavanaugh ‘categorically’ denies sexual misconduct accusation detailed in New Yorker report https://t.co/fyikWcRTPD
— Joseph Wade (@JosephMWade) September 14, 2018
The article goes on to state the following:
The New Yorker reported Friday that the incident occurred in the early 1980s, when Kavanaugh was a student at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Md. The woman, meanwhile, went to a local high school.
The woman said in a letter sent to Democratic lawmakers this summer that during a party, Kavanaugh held her down and tried to force himself on her, according to The New Yorker.
Kavanaugh and his classmate, who were drinking, increased the volume of the music that was playing to hide her protests, the letter reportedly says. Kavanaugh allegedly used his hand to cover the woman’s mouth, before she was able to escape.
“I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation,” Kavanaugh said in a statement. “I did not do this back in high school or at any time.”
The classmate of Kavanaugh’s who was allegedly involved in the encounter said, “I have no recollection of that,” according to The New Yorker.
The encounter was detailed in a letter the unidentified woman sent to Rep. Anna Eshoo, D-Calif., after President Trump nominated Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office also received the letter and the woman reached out to the California Democrat’s office. After communicating with Eshoo’s and Feinstein’s office, the woman reportedly chose not to speak out about the incident.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter
- REPORT: 10 Democrats break with leaders, support GOP bill
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats