BREAKING: Kemp to resign as Georgia secretary of state
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Georgia Republican gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp is stepping down from his post as Georgia secretary of state, effective Thursday night.
Kemp’s move comes as he remains locked in a close campaign against Democrat Stacey Abrams, a race that national outlets have yet to call.
The article goes on to state the following:
The secretary of state submitted a brief letter to Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal (R) on Thursday announcing his forthcoming resignation.
The Kemp campaign declared victory in the governor’s race on Wednesday, but Abrams has refused to concede and vowed to push for a recount, citing votes that have yet to be counted.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
— The Hill (@thehill) November 8, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Vision shared of plans for MAJOR Muslim political expansion at event honoring Omar and Tlaib (VIDEO)
- TRUMP TWEET: ‘These guys…ought to be in jail’ (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Alaska governor Mike Dunleavy offers Trump use of troops along 3,000 miles away US-Mexico border
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against escalating socialism in America
- VIDEO: Clip of actress blaming Trump, Pence for attack on Jussie Smollett goes viral amid new revelations
- VIDEO: Schiff: There’s ‘pretty compelling’ evidence of collusion
- VIDEO: Biden tells Europeans that America is ‘an embarrassment’
- REPORT: Multiple fatalities, injuries, after shooting in Cancun night club
- REPORT: Alec Baldwin suggests Trump’s criticism of his SNL skips are ‘threat to my safety’
- VIDEO: ‘Saturday Night Live’ mocks Trump’s national emergency, Pres. Trump responds