BREAKING: Kemp to resign as Georgia secretary of state
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Georgia Republican gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp is stepping down from his post as Georgia secretary of state, effective Thursday night.
Kemp’s move comes as he remains locked in a close campaign against Democrat Stacey Abrams, a race that national outlets have yet to call.
The article goes on to state the following:
The secretary of state submitted a brief letter to Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal (R) on Thursday announcing his forthcoming resignation.
The Kemp campaign declared victory in the governor’s race on Wednesday, but Abrams has refused to concede and vowed to push for a recount, citing votes that have yet to be counted.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
— The Hill (@thehill) November 8, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- REPORT: Comedian dead at 32
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter