BREAKING: Kemp to resign as Georgia secretary of state
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Georgia Republican gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp is stepping down from his post as Georgia secretary of state, effective Thursday night.
Kemp’s move comes as he remains locked in a close campaign against Democrat Stacey Abrams, a race that national outlets have yet to call.
The article goes on to state the following:
The secretary of state submitted a brief letter to Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal (R) on Thursday announcing his forthcoming resignation.
The Kemp campaign declared victory in the governor’s race on Wednesday, but Abrams has refused to concede and vowed to push for a recount, citing votes that have yet to be counted.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
— The Hill (@thehill) November 8, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- Bette Midler posts semi-nude picture of Melania, calls her FloTITS (see photo)
- DML TV: Journalist embeds with migrants, learns why they are coming to US
- REPORT: Judge makes ruling on absentee ballots in Georgia gubernatorial election
- VIDEO: Border Patrol catches smuggler cutting barbed wire hours after it was placed at border
- REPORT: Michelle Obama wears hair natural on new magazine cover (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti arrested for domestic violence
- BREAKING: Bolton aide exits White House after high-profile clash with Melania
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott
- EXCLUSIVE: Arkansas Sheriff’s department releases dash cam video of shootout with illegal alien driver (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Flake retaliates after McConnell blocks bill to protect Mueller (VIDEO)