BREAKING: Kobach’s thin lead in GOP primary shrinks by half after mistake identified
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach’s narrow lead over Gov. Jeff Colyer in the GOP primary race for governor shrunk on Thursday after officials discovered a mistake in voting totals.
The Associated Press reported that Kobach’s lead has been sliced from 191 to 91 votes after Thomas County miscounted Colyer’s totals.
The article goes on to state the following:
The secretary of state’s website lists Kobach with 466 votes to Colyer’s 422 in Thomas County, but the county clerk told the AP that Colyer actually received 522.
— Bloomberg Politics (@bpolitics) August 9, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) August 9, 2018
JUST IN: Trump-endorsed candidate Kris Kobach’s lead in the primary for Kansas governor was cut in half due to a vote mistake, the AP reportshttps://t.co/V4bwr5dsr3
— Axios (@axios) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- BREAKING: Trump campaign takes legal action, seeks ‘millions’ against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
- VIDEO: Omarosa drops new bombshell, makes claim about Trump’s knowledge of hacked DNC emails
- BREAKING: Kansas Gov. concedes race for GOP nomination to Trump ally Kris Kobach (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Katrina Pierson releases statement after Omarosa releases audio discussing ‘N-word’ tape
- DML TV: Heroic mom fights off child-snatcher in broad daylight
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- BREAKING: At least 5 shot inside Philadelphia-area Walmart, suspect in custody
- REPORT: Omarosa responds to arbitration action filed by Trump campaign
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government