BREAKING: Lindsey Graham announces probe into alleged discussions about removing Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham announced Friday the panel will investigate alleged discussions between high-ranking Justice Department officials about invoking the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office.
Graham, R-S.C., penned a letter Friday to Attorney General William Barr, requesting documentation of the discussions which allegedly involved Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is set to leave the Justice Department shortly, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and others.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The Committee is deeply concerned with these discussions and whether they essentially indicate that two of the highest ranking law enforcement officials in the United States were discussing what amounts to a coup against the President,” Graham wrote to Barr. “Accordingly, the Committee plans to conduct oversight into these discussions and related matters.”
The alleged conversation took place on May 16, 2017, at Justice Department headquarters, Fox News reported in September. Sources told Fox News that McCabe, Rosenstein and former FBI counsel Lisa Page, among others, were in the room.
CLICK HERE to read more from Fox News.
Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Lindsey Graham has asked DOJ to provide any docs that refer to discussions about invoking the 25th Amendment or wearing a wire around Trump, in light of what Andrew McCabe had to say pic.twitter.com/1GPXXYMzms
— Zoe Tillman (@ZoeTillman) March 15, 2019
Lindsey Graham is launching an investigation into discussions at DOJ about employing the 25th amendment as a “coup” to remove President Donald Trump,
Wants Barr, who Graham recommended Trump pick as AG, to provide docs.
— Steven Dennis (@StevenTDennis) March 15, 2019
In letter to DOJ, @LindseyGrahamSC requests documents on discussions of 25th Amendment as the Senate Judiciary Committee to look into whether law enforcement were “discussing what amounts to a coup against the President.” pic.twitter.com/MWx6XPgFM1
— Todd Ruger (@ToddRuger) March 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson