BREAKING: Major auto maker announces plans to open new factory in Detroit
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WSJ.com:
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV plans to open a new factory in Detroit, according to people briefed on the plan, the first new U.S. assembly plant to be opened by a major domestic car maker since before the Great Recession.
The Italian-American auto maker plans to make a sport-utility vehicle at the new factory, the people said.
The article goes on to state the following:
The move comes as General Motors Co. Chief Executive Mary Barra is on Capitol Hill meeting with lawmakers upset about the auto maker’s plans to end production at assembly plants in Ohio and Michigan.
Fiat Chrysler plans new Detroit factory, the first new U.S. assembly plant to be built by a major domestic car maker in at least a decade https://t.co/CRHKUxAK0u
— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) December 6, 2018
JUST IN: Fiat Chrysler to open new assembly factory in Detroit at which they will build SUVs – Dow Joneshttps://t.co/AdUriKypzc
— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) December 6, 2018
BREAKING: Fiat Chrysler to open new final assembly plant in Detroit area that will build an SUV according to sources familiar with the plan. $FCAU will not comment on future plans.
— Phil LeBeau (@Lebeaucarnews) December 6, 2018
Mark Stewart, Vice President of operations for Amazon, has been named by Fiat Chrysler as COO of North American operations. His resume below… pic.twitter.com/R3S4iG4EKi
— Mark Cavitt (@MarkCavitt) December 6, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WSJ.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WSJ.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help