BREAKING: Maryland investigators looking into new allegation against Kavanaugh
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Investigators in Montgomery County, Md., have acknowledged they have received a possible new sexual assault allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
Investigators told the Montgomery County Sentinel an anonymous witness came forward over the weekend, and they’re looking into allegations against the judge during his final year at Georgetown Preparatory School in Bethesda.
The article goes on to state the following:
It’s unclear if the new allegation is related to any of the other accusations leveled against Kavanaugh.
This piece seems to suggest that a formal police investigation into #Kavanaugh has begun. One would expect it impossible for him to be confirmed while an open investigation into whether he committed crimes was underway. Need more clarity on this matter today. https://t.co/1MMaxlsLWK
— Simon Rosenberg (@SimonWDC) September 24, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem