BREAKING: Maryland investigators looking into new allegation against Kavanaugh
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Investigators in Montgomery County, Md., have acknowledged they have received a possible new sexual assault allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
Investigators told the Montgomery County Sentinel an anonymous witness came forward over the weekend, and they’re looking into allegations against the judge during his final year at Georgetown Preparatory School in Bethesda.
The article goes on to state the following:
It’s unclear if the new allegation is related to any of the other accusations leveled against Kavanaugh.
This piece seems to suggest that a formal police investigation into #Kavanaugh has begun. One would expect it impossible for him to be confirmed while an open investigation into whether he committed crimes was underway. Need more clarity on this matter today. https://t.co/1MMaxlsLWK
— Simon Rosenberg (@SimonWDC) September 24, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- VIDEO: Boy, 4, dies after being impaled in freak household accident
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse